Would one of these programs tickle your fancy?
Small churches thrive when there are lots of opportunities to strengthen relationships and nourish a sense of caring community.
Our annual calendar is full of a wide variety of one-off programs where small groups gather. Some of these include:
- Coffee Houses
- "Grand Teas"
- landscaping parties
- apple pie-making bee
- The Men's Ultimate Baking Challenge (where we raise money to send kids to camp)
- Christmas Dinner
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
- Ash Wednesday and Maundy Thursday Soup & Service evenings
- Easter Brunch
- Receptions for Black History and Asian Heritage Celebrations
- Outdoor Service and Picnic
- Bus Trips
In addition to these kinds of "one-off events" there are a variety of more on-going programs. Please click on one of the links below for more information on the program of your choice: